We know that shipping delays and out of stock products have recently become a concern within the oVertone community. Because honesty and clarity are a large part of our Core Values, we wanted to take a moment to address those concerns.
To start: We are so happy that you trust oVertone to be a bright spot in your day, and we want everyone to experience it as quickly as possible—whether it’s your first or tenth time using it. We’re working hard to get your favorite products back in stock, and your packages to you, while prioritizing safety over speed to protect our employees, clients, and you, the oVertone community. Your active support in our temporary slow down helps us use best practices across our facilities and partners.
So, when will things be back in stock?
The honest truth is, we don’t know. Part of encouraging maximum safety for everyone means things slow down—including our ability to obtain everything we need to make oVertone products. We’re working hard to prevent products from going out of stock in a few different ways:
- Prioritizing our most popular shades & creating enough so they don’t immediately go out of stock again
- Implementing new systems and providers to allow us to receive, mix, and fill product more efficiently without compromising health and safety
- Creating new products to keep order disruptions to a minimum—replacing our Complete System with the new Healthy Color Duo, for example
We believe self-expression is important, especially now! Please trust that we are committed to getting every shade back in stock—it will just take time.
So, what about shipping delays?
- Most orders will process within 3-5 business days! However, due to social distancing and safety precautions, some orders may take up to 7 business days to process.
- We are constantly in touch with our fulfillment and production partners and are continuing to slow our processes to respect the safety and health of the many humans it takes to fulfill your order
- Mail delivery services are also delayed to ensure safety of workers and recipients, and prioritize needs of essential workers
- As a result, delivery of your package will take extra time
Here are our Client Service responses to your most asked questions:
All orders placed after 4/9 come with free Route visual tracking, so you can keep track of its progress through email or the Route App. You can also purchase premium shipping insurance at checkout through Route+ if you’re concerned about your package being stolen.
How fast your package will get to you depends on where you are, shipping method chosen, and product availability.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS:
Some clients have changed locations with the precautions taken around COVID-19. If you need to make any adjustments to your order, such as your address or cancel your order, you can make these changes yourself within 2 hours of placing your order by creating or logging into your account. After those 2 hours, there is no ability to change your order, even from our end.
If you have an order on hold because it includes a backordered item, you will be receiving an email from us.
More answers to FAQ about shipping can be found here.
Real people are here to help you with your order!
Our Client Services Team wants to answer every question from every client, and is working diligently to prioritize and answer questions based on urgency across all platforms. Our Arizona-based team, who answer questions Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm AZ time, is working hard to prioritize the most urgent requests so they can be answered as quickly as possible.
Our Client Services team is trained on both social media and email responses, and are working as quickly to deliver quality and complete answers to everyone who has one.
We are beyond grateful for your patience as we seek new solutions in an ever-changing situation to get everyone the answers they need.
And, last but certainly not least:
Thank you for helping us and our in-person workforces—from our production teams and suppliers to our local postal workers—by being patient and being accepting of these new timelines. All of our actions during this crisis, especially with your support, are geared toward providing safe conditions for our community members who are unable to stay at home.