We all need professional help from a stylist every now and again and being a prepared and thoughtful client can help you achieve your wildest hair goals when you head back to the salon.
Here are 5 tips to help you achieve A+ client status:
- Think about what you want in advance. Be able to describe your hair goals to your stylist so that they can create a plan just for you.
- Let your stylist know that you have been using oVertone. They need to know that you’ve been using oVertone EVEN if you can’t see the color anymore. If you have hair, it’s still there.
BONUS POINTS: Keep track of the colors you’ve used (yes, all of them) and when you last used them to help your stylist plan accordingly.
- Stop using oVertone three weeks before your salon visit. Switch to colorless products if you’re planning on a color service, like highlights or a new shade. Use The Fader Clarifying Shampoo to remove as much oVertone as possible pre-appointment, and don’t forget to follow up with a great hydrating mask— we suggest The Remedy Colorless Hair Mask.
- Have patience. A good consultation with your stylist will help you get to your goals. Your wildest hair dreams might take time.
- Be a good guest. Show up on time to your appointment, follow all safety guidance, and always tip well!
Click here to see how pro colorists and stylists work with oVertone behind the chair!