Maybe you want to refresh your faded ombre. Maybe you’re thinking about trying it for the first time. Either way, there’s one important thing you should know: creating this look is easy.
To show you just how easy it is to create a custom ombre look from the comfort of home, we had Elise, a Creative Lead at oVertone, apply her own blend of tropical colors.
Watch the video below to see how it all turned out.
- If you choose to go glove-less, you may see slight staining on your hands
- Section off hair, starting with the bottom portion first
- Mix Vibrant Pink & Vibrant Purple in a 1:1 ratio
- Apply to roots thoroughly
- Apply Vibrant Pink to the midsection of your hair, being sure to saturate thoroughly
- Cover the ends of your hair with Pastel Orange
- Make sure to overlap sections where new colors blend
- Repeat the above steps with the remaining sections, finishing with the top-most portion of hair
- Rinse, style, dry & show it off
While Elise chose to go tropical, feel free to mix and match the colors you love most. Our only advice is to stay within color families, so your blend looks as beautiful as your final result.
Filed Under: how to use oVertone