Are you ready to make your relationship with oVertone “Subscription Official”?
- Do you have fantasy colored hair?
- Does your color look faded as f**k after your first wash?!
- Do you love oVertone products?
- Does spending time in checkout carts for products you covet annoy the hell out of you?
- Do you want to look badass?
- Do you like getting discounts on awesome products?
If you answered yes to ANY of those questions, you are ready for a Bottomless oVertone!
There are 5 steps you’ll need to take to set up your subscription (and enjoy a sweet 10% discount):
1. Browse oVertone.co, and click “Add to Cart” on the products you’d like to purchase to start your subscription. Once you’ve added all the products you’d like to purchase, click on “My Cart” on the top right.
2. From your Cart, click on “Hell Yes! I want to receive this order every month. Get me subscribed!” Then choose from the drop down menu whether you’d like to receive this cart every month (1 Month), or every other month (2 Months). Then Click on “Check Out Now”. Signing up for a subscription means saving 10% on all orders processed via Bottomless.
3. In the Check Out page, review your “Order Summary”. If everything is looking good, enter your email and shipping address, and then click “Continue”.
4. Continue checking out, by choosing your shipping method. The price is based on the weight and shipping address. Enter payment info under “Billing & Payment”. If your Billing Address is different from your Shipping Address, enter the new address under “Billing Address”. When all fields are filled, then click “Place My Order”.
5. Review your Confirmation Page, and DO A HAPPY DANCE! If all your items are in stock, your order will process and ship in two business days.
Once you’ve got your subscription going, we can move on to subscription management! Steps 6 through 11 show you how!
6. To manage your Bottomless oVertone account, you’ll first need an oVertone account! If you have an account already skip to step 9. To set up your account, click on “Login” and then “Create an Account”.
7. Enter your name, email address, and create a password. Click on “Create an Account”, and then check your email. A message with further instructions will be sent!
8. When you click the link in your email, it will open a new page on the oVertone webpage for you to set a new password. This will override your original password, so you can use the same one, or a new one. Once you’ve entered your new password, click on “Activate Account”.
9. Once logged into your account, click on “My Account” at the top right of the screen. It will take you to the “My Account” page. From here you can see your “Order History” as well as the link for you to manage your Bottomless oVertone Subscription. Click on “Manage My Bottomless oVertone Subscription” link.
10. On this page, you’ll be able to see all your active subscriptions. To manage a subscription, click on “Manage”.
11. From this drop down menu, you can access all the tools necessary to update your payment info, address, shipping method, products, frequency of deliveries, as well as cancel your subscription.
12. To put your subscription on hold without canceling, Click on “Product (Qty)” or #7 from the above pic. A pop up screen will come up showing all the products in that particular subscription. To put it on hold, enter the number zero under “Quantity”. When you are ready to start your subscription up again, just log into your account and update your products and quantities.